My practice is focused on Family Law and Divorce with an emphasis on Real Estate, Business and Community Property divisions. Our office also has extensive background in Domestic Partnerships, Same-Sex Marriages and Probate and Estate Proceedings.
Our goal is to help our clients make wise and informed decisions and avoid the costly legal and emotional consequences of court proceedings. If court proceedings are necessary, we competently and zealously advocate for our clients.
I have been in the practice of law in San Francisco and the Bay Area for over 30 years and I was Certified in the first class of Family Law Specialists and have been recognized as a "Family Law Super Lawyer" in California.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law 80%
- Probate & Wills 20%
- California, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1974
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers, State of California
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Francisco Bar Association
- Marin County Bar Association
- State of California Bar Association
- State of California Family Law Specialists
Pro Bono Activities
- Settlement Master, San Francisco Superior Court, 1980 to Present
- Settlement Judge, San Francisco Superior Court, 1980 to 2008
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon