Experienced Family Law Attorney For The Bay Area
At our law office in San Francisco, California, we are pleased to offer a full-service family law practice. With over 30 years of experience handling divorce and other family law matters, we can handle even the most complex family law matter and provide clients with the quality legal representation they require.
Barry Schneider is a San Francisco Family Law Specialist. Contact our office if you are in need of experienced legal counsel for these or other family law matters:
- International family law matters such as relocating overseas with children
- Divorce/marital dissolution that is contested or uncontested
- Complex property division, including the division of businesses and real property
- Custody and visitation, including modification requests
- Child support issues, including enforcement of court orders
- Alimony, officially called spousal support
- Domestic partnerships, same-sex marriage and other LGBT family law issues
- Premarital agreements
- Legal separation
- Post-decree modification requests
- Domestic violence and restraining orders
We have the experience to effectively represent clients at all income levels including clients involved in high net worth divorces and cases involving complex property division issues, including dissolutions involving the valuation and division of real estate and businesses.
When necessary, we can enlist the service of forensic accountants, business experts, real estate appraisers and other highly qualified professionals to assist in the effective management of cases involving complex financial issues. We have found that the use of joint experts, hired by both parties, can greatly assist in the cost-efficient management of such cases.
Get Help From A Certified Family Law Specialist
Barry Schneider has been representing clients in family law matters in San Francisco and the Bay Area for more than 30 years. He was certified in the first class of Family Law Specialists by The State Bar of California. He is respected in the legal community for his professionalism and integrity, having been selected for inclusion in Northern California Super Lawyers list.
Contact Our Law Firm Today
We serve clients in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. We offer a free consultation by phone or email. To speak with a San Francisco divorce and family law attorney, contact our law office at 415-781-6500. You may also contact us by email.