Helping Clients Make Wise & Informed Family Law Decisions

Dissolving Domestic Partnerships In The Bay Area

If you are seeking information about domestic partnerships, same-sex marriage or if you are seeking to obtain a domestic partnership dissolution or same-sex marriage dissolution, it is important that you seek experienced legal counsel to ensure the protection of your rights. Key issues that may affect your rights include:

  • Property division
  • Child custody
  • Visitation
  • Partner support
  • Child support

Barry Schneider is a Family Law Specialist Attorney committed to providing the experienced and highly personalized legal representation you require. If retained as your counsel, he will take the time to listen to you, answer your questions, and help you understand your legal rights and options.

We will identify your needs and put in place legal measures designed to achieve your objectives. We understand that issues such as property division and partner support can have a significant impact on your financial security. If you and your partner have children, we will be sensitive to the impact that custody and visitation disputes can have on the children.

Where possible, we will attempt to resolve disputed matters as proactively and amicably as possible. If disputes are not resolved by negotiation, mediation or other forms of alternative dispute resolution, we will advocate vigorously on your behalf in the courtroom.

Explore more about domestic partnerships in California.

Contact A Lawyer Skilled In LGBT Issues And Domestic Partnership Law

In addition to handling the dissolution of domestic partnerships and same-sex marriages, we represent clients in all LGBT family law matters. We serve clients in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. We offer a free consultation by phone or email.

To speak with a San Francisco domestic partnership dissolution attorney, contact our law office at 415-523-7776. Appointments are also available for San Mateo and Marin and Alameda County clients. You may also contact us by email.